Friday, March 20, 2009

Dossier is next...

We received our notarized copies of our homestudy in the mail today. I am in the midst of putting together our Dossier that will then go to Africa. Everything is almost complete. We are mailing off our I-600A this weekend also. We haven't been able to do that in the state of GA until we had our notarized homestudy in hand.

I am in such anticipation of this upcoming year. I have a dream that many families in our area will begin to want to adopt from Ghana. I would love to have such a wonderful support group of children that are from their birth country.

Boy news:
We have a new skatepark on the island. My boys can't get enough. I took some pictures the other day. We got a fancy camera for Christmas and I'm still learning how to work the manual modes. Once I figure it out and take some blog-worthy pics, I will upload them!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! It is so exciting to see how God's plan unfolds. We got news that our updated homestudy was done yesterday too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a dream that I have for our community as well. I pray that it happens in your neck of the woods!

    ReplyDelete